Разработка урока английского языка по теме"Welcome to Sports”
-Систематизация знаний по теме «Спорт»;
-тренировка и расширение словарного запаса;
- совершенствование умений и навыков устной монологической и диалогической речи.
- развитие мышления, умения дать оценку, высказать своё мнение на английском языке;
- развитие фантазии, воображения;
- расширение кругозора учащихся.
- развитие у учащихся любви к спорту;
-повышение информированности об Универсиаде 2013;
- формирование положительного отношения к Универсиаде 2013 года в г. Казани;
-воспитывать чувство гордости за столицу Татарстан;
- поддерживать интерес к изучению английского языка.
Учебное оборудование урока:
- учебник, учебное пособие Welcome to Tatarstan (chapter-14), мультимедийный проектор, компьютер (электронное сопровождение урока в виде презентаций).
Целевая аудитория: учащиеся 7 класса
Форма проведения урока: коллективная, индивидуальная.
Межпредметные связи: история, физическая культура.
Критерии и методы диагностики эффективности занятия:
ответы на вопросы (устно), выполнение упражнений, проверочная работа
1. Организационный момент (2 минуты)
(Сообщение темы, целей урока) Слайды №1,2
Good morning, boys and girls. Today we continue our work at the theme “Sports”. We shall revise the material of our previous lessons and speak about sports in Tatarstan. We shall find out what sports you like or maybe dislike.
Thousands years ago ancient Greeks said: “A sound mind is in a sound body.” Millions of people who go in for sports know from their own experience that this famous saying is true.
At the same time a great number of people don’t go in for sports. Some of them realize that sport is useful but prefer watching sport on TV to going in for it themselves.
But in our school there are real lovers of sports. Our sportsmen take first places in some competitions held in the town and in the region. Sometimes our school organizes very interesting sport festivals.
So, at the lesson we shall speak about sport activities.
2. Фонетическая зарядка. (2 минуты)
-Учитель предлагает ученикам назвать слова с определенными звуками по теме «Спорт».
-Now we’ll repeat words and make up expressions. Слайды
-Match the words in English and in Russian. Слайды
Катание на роликах
Катание на коньках
Катание на лыжах
Быть в хорошей форме
- Group these activities into indoor and outdoor sports. Слайды
3. Речевая зарядка (3 минуты) Слайд
Answer the questions.
- What kinds of sports are popular in Tatarstan?
- Are you against or for sports?
- Do you prefer going in for sports or watching it on TV?
- Is sport a part of our everyday life?
- Is sport important to you?
- What is your favorite kind of sport?
- Who is the best sportsman in your class?
4. Работа с лексическим материалом (Слайды)
1) People who go in for different sports have different names. (1 минута)
How do we call people who:
- play football(footballer), cricket(batsman), tennis(tennis player);
- go swimming(swimmer), jumping(jumper), running(runner), windsurfing(surfer),
- ride a bike(cyclist)?
2)Complete the chart by matching each sport with the place and equipment which go with it. (3 минуты) Слайды
boots costume pool ring slope skis boat racket stadium rink oar rod court ball gloves river alley pitch hoop
3)Guess what kind of sports it is. Translate the sentences into Russian. (3 минуты) Слайды
- It is a game for two or four players who hit a ball with rackets across a net. ( lawn tennis)
- It is a summer game played on a grass field by two teams with a ball, bats and wickets. (cricket)
- It is a game played by two or four persons with a small hard ball which is struck with clubs into holes. (golf)
- It is a way of traveling or going on foot. (walking)
- It is a team game played with oval ball. (rugby, football)
- It is a game played on a table using round wood bats and a small plastic ball. (table tennis)
5. Развитие навыков аудирования (Develop your Listening Skills)
-прослушивание и повторение лексики (см. аудио - приложение «Sports»)
-Listen to the story about Paul and the sports that he does. (Слайд)
Write the correct name of the day under each bag.
Paul loves sports. He does some sport every day. After school on Mondays, he goes running with some friends for about half an hour. Then he goes swimming before he goes home for dinner. He also plays in two school teams. On Wednesdays he plays football at school and on Friday evening he plays in the table tennis team. On Saturday and Sunday mornings he goes swimming again. He also cycles to school every day except Sunday. On Sunday afternoon, he does his favorite sport – sleeping!
Музыкальная пауза (см. приложение «Текст песни»)
Teacher: Sing a song about sport. (Хоровое исполнение песни «Sports for Everybody»)
6. Проверка домашнего задания. (7 минут)
Совершенствование навыков устной монологической речи.
Teacher: And now we speak about sport in Russia and Tatarstan.
-Айгуль -Russian children start to go in for sports since their early childhood. Like children in other countries we are fond of running, jumping, skipping, and playing snowballs. When we grew up our sport activities became more serious. Now we attend sport clubs or go to sport centers if we are interested in staying healthy.
--Таня --In my opinion many Russian people are fond of sports. Sport plays an important role in our lives. We know many Russian athletes who win in European and world championships. Our figure skaters are the best. They take a lot of cups and medals in different competitions. Who doesn’t know Russian skiers! We are proud of them!
-Раиль --So, sport helps us to stay in good shape, to build character. It teaches us to win and to lose. Besides, it is a good way to meet different people and make new friends.
--Дамира -- One of the important areas of life in the city belongs to sports. Ice hockey Club "Ak Bars", soccer "Rubin", basketball club "Unix", volley ball club "Dinamo-TTG" and others commendably represent Kazan at the championships of Russia, Europe and the world. In recent years the following major sports facilities have been built in Kazan: Basket-hall, Ice Sports Palace "Tatneft Arena ", horse race track, Russian ice hockey stadium. The Central Stadium has been renovated. Water Sports Palace construction will be completed shortly. The world-class sports events are held in the city.
7. Развитие навыков диалогической речи.
What do you know about the Summer Universiade game 2013? (Тема раскрыта 15 слайдами -cм. « Проектная работа «Универсиада-2013»)
8. Развитие навыков монолога.
Teacher: Who wants to tell us about your favorite kind of sports?
--Сергей -- I like swimming. I started to learn when I was about seven years old. I think that swimming is something like music or language. That is why very good to start as early as possible if you want to be good at it. I visit swimming pool every week. Swimming helps me to stay in good shape.
--Оксана -- In my opinion the best sport is tennis. In fact I play table tennis. My father has taught me this game. And now I play it every day. I’m so glad that tennis is so popular in the lyceum. During the breaks or after the lessons there are many students waiting their turn to play tennis. It is good for my health and body. Tennis also helps me to relax after my working day.
--Антон -- I go in for jogging. Every morning I run about a kilometer. And after it I am not tired at all. Jogging keeps me fit the rest of the day. All I need for these exercises are shorts, a vest and trackers. I run all year round in any weather.
-- -Алина- As for me I do not like sports. It takes a lot of energy and time. As a result of going in for sports, people can have broken legs and arms. It makes you unhappy when you lose. So I prefer to watch sport competitions than participate in them.
9. Quiz ( L. Ivanova “Welcome to Tatarstan”, Student’s book –ex.3, p.78) Cлайд
10. Подведение итогов урока. Слайды
-оценки (с комментариями)
a tortoise-“2” a car –“4”
a horse-“3” a plane-“5”
-дом. задание (подготовиться к проектной работе по теме “Health is Above Wealth”).
Teacher: Boys and girls, we did a lot at the lesson. You worked hard so you know a lot of the most popular kinds of sports in Tatarstan as well as about sports in the school. I think, you understand that sport is very important for our life, for our health and for our cheerful mood. Thank you for being so active. Thank you for the lesson.