План урока по теме: « Покупки», 1 курс
Учебник Planet of English автор Г.Т. Бескоравайная
- Развивать навыки устной речи:
- Тренировать употребление лексики по теме “Покупки” в речи учащихся;
- тренировать в использовании изученных структур в монологических
высказываниях и диалогах.
- Развивать навыки чтения, аудирования.
- Формировать коммуникативные умения.
- отрабатывать полученные навыки на конкретном примере;
- учить понимать иноязычную речь на слух.
-развивать умение применения полученных знаний в конкретной обстановке.
-прививать интерес к культуре и традициям англоязычных стран;
- воспитывать умение работать в коллективе (группе).
раздаточный материал (диалоги).
Good morning, students! I’m glad to see you again. I hope you are all feeling well today and I think everybody is ready for the lesson. Our theme is shopping. Now we ´ ll start our lesson.
2. Фонетическая зарядка.
Exs. 97 p.9
Listen and repeat after the speakers.
3. Речевая зарядка.
Answer my question -
- How often do you go shopping?
- Do you like to go shopping?
- Who do you often go shopping with?
- When do you buy something, do you “shop around” or do you go to many stores to compare prices?
- When do you buy something, what is important to you: price, quality, fashion trend?
- Do you sometimes buy second-hand things?
- Do your parents give you pocket money? How much? How much did you spend yesterday?
- Do you sometimes buy things that you don’t need?
Ask the partner
T: You are at the Clothes Department. Ask how much the blue blouse is.
P1: How much is this blue blouse?
T: Ask to try this blouse on.
P2: Can I try it on?
T: It is too small for you. Ask for another blouse.
P3: Have you got anything ? Can you change this?
T: It is your size. Ask if they have any other colours.
P4: Have you got other colours? In red or white?
Well done! I think than most of you like to go shopping
4. Работа с текстом.
a) Read the text. P. 96 Ex. 7
b) P. 97 Ex. 8 Are these statements true or false. Correct the false ones.
c) Answer the question.
1. Where do Alexander’s family prefer to do their shopping?
2. Why do they find it convenient?
3. What kinds of departments do you know?
4. What do they sell at the butcher’s?
5. Where can you buy fish?
What do you associate with the word “Shopping”?
Complete the word web with words relating to the topic.
5. Контроль навыков аудирования. (диск )
Listen to the two texts. What types of shopping are mentioned in them?
What are the advantages of the first and the second types?
Select from the list.
Проверка понимания текста: Ex. 7 p. 96, Student’s Book.
6. Закрепление лексики по теме “Shopping”.
a) Exs. 15 p. 100
Fill in the gaps with the words in the box
b) Exs. 16 p. 100
Group the words under names of departments. Add 10 words of your own.
c) What are they? Go to the blackboard and match the words from lists A and B.
1. A pound of … a) bread
2. a bottle of … b) honey
3. a box of …. c) chokolate
4. a bar of … d) cheese
5. a jar of … e) lemonade
6. a loaf of … f) eggs
7. a dozen … g) cereal
8. a bunch of … h) grapes
1d, 2e, 3g, 4c, 5b, 6a, 7f, 8h
7. Работа с диалогами. Now practice these dialogues working in pairs.
At the Clothes Department
— Can I help you?
— Yes, please. I'm looking for a shirt.
— What kind of shirt would you like?
— The one like those on display in the shop window.
— What about this one?
— It’s just what I wanted. May I try it on?
— Yes, please… How is it?
— It’s nice. How much is it?
— Three hundred rubles.
— Oh, it’s very expensive. Have you got anything cheaper?
— Certainly, look at this one, please. It costs two hundred.
— I’ll take it.
— Here you are.
— Thank you.
At the Food Shop
- I want a loaf of bread, please.
- Here you are.
- Do you want anything else?
- Yes. I'd like a bottle of milk, a packet of sugar, three pounds of apples and two cans of Cola-Cola. How much is all that?
- Five pounds fifty, please.
- Here's six pounds.
- That's 50 pence change. Thank you very much and come again.
At the Clothes Department
Shop assistant: Can I help you?
Anna: Yes, please. Can I try these jeans on?
Certainly. Over there.
Have you got these jeans in another colours and a larger size?
Here you are.
Thanks a lot. How much are they?
One thousand rubles.
They are very smart. Thank you.
At the Shoe Department.
Can I help you?
I’d like a pair of trainers, please.
Size 37, please.
Try this pair on. They are the cheapest, the lightest and the most comfortable. They/re very popular.
They’re rather small.
Try these then. they’re bigger.
How much are they.
At the Toy Department.
Mike: Can I see that toy dolphin, please.
Assistant: This one?
No, the one to the left of it.
Here you are. It’s very nice.
Can you show me these dolls and those rubber rings, please?
- < >
No, those. The red and blue ones.
Some weeks before Christmas shops are very busy. People buy presents for their relatives and friends. When I buy presents I always ask myself "Would he or she like to have this thing? Will he or she like my present?" Choosing presents is a difficult business for me. I never buy whatever comes up. I think twice and try to find reasons before buying this or that. This year I've bought a saucepan for Granny. Her old one is too small for our family. I've bought a new tie for Granddad. His old one isn't trendy at all. I've bought a very beautiful flower for Mum and a nice fish for Dad's aquarium. My little sister Jane likes watching cartoons. So I've bought a cassette with her favourite ones. All these presents are from the heart.
Are these statements true or false?
1. There are a lot of people in the shops before Christmas. (T)
2. People buy presents for nearest and dearest. (T)
3. Choosing presents is a hard business for Michael. (T)
4. He buys whatever comes up. (F)
5. Michael bought a new saucepan for Mum. (F)
6. Michael bought a fish for Granddad's aquarium. (F)
7. Michael bought a cassette with Jane's favourite cartoons. (T)
12. Заключительный этап. Подведение итогов. Выставление оценок.
Dear friends! Our lesson is almost over. What did you do during the lesson?
— We revised words.
— We listened to the text.
— We read the text about Christmas Presents.
— We spoke English a lot during the lesson.
Thank you. You are very active, attentive and bright. I enjoyed your work at the lesson today.
Your marks for the lesson are: …
Now our lesson is over. Thank you for your work. Good-bye!