The theme of the lesson: Grammar revision of modal verbs.
The Aims of the lesson:1. to check up pupils’knowledge of grammar materials;
2. to develop pupils’ writing habits;
3. to explain the importance of studying English.
The type of the lesson: checking up lesson
The procedure of the lesson:
B) report of the duties
II. Сhecking up the home task
III. To check up pupils’ knowledge
- Сын есімні? салыстырмалы шырайы д?рыс ?олданыл?ан с?йлем
- She is the activest student in the class. B. It is worser than that one
- This exercise is difficult than the previous one
- This play is an interesting as the one I saw yesterday
- John is my the best friend
- Есімдіктерді? д?рыс н?с?асын табы?ыз
I asked her for …milk, but she didn’t have ….
a. some, any b. any, any c. some, some d. -, some e. any, some
3.Етістікті? инфинитив формасы бар с?йлем
a. they finished eating at ten b. Mary continued working at home
c. Peter asked if he could speak to him d. she advised me to go.
4. С?йлемді толы?тыры?ыз:
a. is it b. it is c. - d. is e. it was
5. Present indefinite Tense-те т?р?ан с?йлем:
a. I’m meeting my brother tomorrow b. That coat belongs to me.
c. He’s flying back on Sunday d. She worked there for 20 years
6. Present Continuous-тегі етістік:
a. shall not come b. are talking c. were having d. has opened
7. Past indefinite Passive-тегі етістік с?йлем
a. My car was damaged last night. B. These televisions are made in Japan
c. Cheese is made from milk. D. Simon has painted the house
8. Present Simple-де к?пше т?рдегі етістік:
a. made b. goes c. Skate d. Sings e. Studied
9. Past Perfect Active-тегі етістік
a. had said b. Has gone c. have done d. had went e. has been doing
10. Антонимдер д?рыс берілген н?с?аны та?да?ыз:
a. younger-older b. colder-expensive c. better-best d. nearer- the nearest
11. К?мекші етістіктерді? д?рыс н?с?асын та?да?ыз:
Astana … is a new city. There … any old buildings.
a. is are b. wasn’t aren’t c. isn’t are d. is aren’t e. are is
I can speak English.
I cannot speak English.
Can you speak English?
I could speak English at the age of 10
You must go to school every day.
May I go out?
I need to buy a desk
Ex 1 p.260 To write
Ex 6 p.261 Speaking.What needs doing?
Ex 9 p.261 To write