№1 Spell these words
[ˈsnəʊfleɪk] [pəˈʤɑːməz] [glʌvz]
[ˈfæʃnəbl] [kləʊðz] [sjuːt]
[ˈskrʌfɪ] [ˈʤækɪt] [ˈdresɪŋ gaʊn]
№2 Complete the sentences. Use at, in, on, to, above, below
- It is very hot today. It is twenty-five degrees … zero. 2. I like it when snowflakes fall …the ground. 3. It is difficult to ski … the temperature of 1-2 degrees above zero. 4. Why are you sitting … the ground? 5. Is the temperatute of twenty degrees … zero usual for Moscow … winter?
№3 Choose the right forms and complete the sentences
- When she (buys/ will buy) a new fur coat, she (wears/ will wear) it every day in winter.
- Tell me when you (go/ will go) shopping.
- If dinner (is/ will be) ready, I (have/ will have) it now.
- I'm not sure if he (comes/ will come) back soon. But when he (comes/ will come), I (phone/ will phone) you.