Саба?ты? та?ырыбы: «Kazakhstan is my motherland»
- ?аза?стан туралы а?ылшын тілінде с?лейге ?йрету
- Жа?а м?тінмен таныстыру
- Патриотты? т?рбие беру
- С?йлеу тілін дамыту.
Саба? ?дісі: С?ра?-жауап
Саба? т?рі: жа?а білімді ме?герту
К?рнекілігі: карта, суреттер
П?н аралы? байланыс: география
1) ?йымдастыру кезе?і
2) Anthem of Kazakhstan
3) ?й ж?мысын тексеру
4) Жа?а саба?
6) ?йге тапсырма
І ?йымдастыру кезе?і
- Good morning!
- How are you?
- Who is on duty to day?
- Who is absent to day?
II. Anthem of Kazakhstan
III. Proverbs about motherland
Essay about motherland
IY. To day we have open lesson
Our theme in our lesson is “Kazakhstan is my motherland”
As you know we are going to celebrate the independence Day of Kazakhstan. On the 16th of December 1991 a Declaration about the independence of Kazakhstan was adopted. Now our country has its own flag, anthem, the state emblem, tradition and holidays.
Y. The 1st task: find some information about Kazakhstan.
1. Who wants to tell us about Kazakhstan?
2. What is the population of Kazakhstan?
3. What do you know about Landscape?
4. What is the capital of Kazakhstan? And who wants to tell us about Astana?
5. What do you know about the symbols of Kazakhstan?
6. What is the climate of Kazakhstan?
The 2nd task is Answering the questions.
1. Where is the Republic of Kazakhstan located?
2. What countries does Kazakhstan border with?
3. When did Kazakhstan gain its independence?
4. Who is the head of the country?
5. What river is Astana situated on?
6. When did the 1st Kazakhstan cosmonaut fly into the space?
7. What it the symbol of freedom in Kazakhstan?
8. How many districts are there in Kazakhstan?
9. How many regions are there in Kazakhstan?
10.What is the climate of Kazakhstan?
11.How many big cities are there in Kz?
The 3rd task. Complete the sentences
1. In the east of Kazakhstan borders on … (china)
2. The main lake is … (Balkash)
3. The powerful industrial oblast in the east of Kazakhstan are … (Pavlodar and Ust-Komeneogorsk)
4. Kazakhstan is situated in … (Asia)
5. Our republic is … state (independent)
6. The President of Kazakhstan is … (Nazarbayev)
7. The largest river in Kazakhstan … (Irtysh)
8. The state languages of our Republic is (Kazakh)
9. Almaty is a … center in our republic (cultural)
10.The country … resources (rich mineral)
The 4th task the game “Polyglot”
1. Kazakh is the state … of the country? (language, тіл, язык)
2. The … of the country is strongly continental (climate, ауа райы, климат)
3. The … of the country is Astana (capital, Астана, столица)
4. Kazakhstan … China, Russia, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan and Kirgizia (borders, граница, шекара)
5. Kazakhstan is the largest … in Central Asia (country, страна, мемлекет)
6. As a sovereign state Kazakhstan has its own national (flag, anthem, emblem, ту-?н?ран-елта?ба, флаг-герб-гимн)
?. Ба?алау. ?й ж?мысын орында?ан, саба??а белсенді ?атыс?ан, с?ра?тар?а жауап берген о?ушыларды? ба?алары журнал?а ж?не к?нделікке ?ойылады.
?І. ?йге тапсырма: Ex 2 p109.
Our lesson is over. Good bye!
Theme:What? Where? When?
1.Educational: To consolidate and generalize knowledge of students on the theme “Great Britain and : to enrich students knowledge in all spheres of country study; to widen their vocabulary through doing different tasks; to help to analyze their knowledge about Great Britain.
2.Developmental: To develop student’s skills in oral speech; to and develop student’s writing,reading and speaking abilities through giving several tasks; to improve their mental and critical thinking.
3.Cultural: To chance their respect for people of differend nationalities; to improve their pride of their native, country; to bring up students to respect and love foreign language.
Type: Competition lesson.
Visual aids: Interactive blackboard, flags, symbols, pictures of sightseeing of GB, booklets.
Intersubject connection: Kazakh,Russian,Geography,History.
The procedure of the lesson:
-Good morning, dear children!
-How are you?
2. Presentation of the aims of the lesson ;
-Today we will talk with you about Great Britain.
About it’s capital, situation,national and state symbols,local sights of GB
Programme of competition.
1. Do you know that?
3. Musical performance.
4. Competition of captains.
5. The Best translaters.
6. Black box.
7. English fashion.
Task №1. Complete the chart.
For each correct answer ( 1 point).
Countries: England, Scotland, Wales,Northern Ireland.
Cities: London, Manchester,Liverpool,Bristol.
Population: 58 mln people.
Flag: It combines 3 crosses stand for the patron saints jf old England,Scotland and Ireland.
It symbolize the union of these countries and it’s cflled the Union Jakc.
Task №2.”Experts”. ( 5 point)
What is the seat of the British Government (Houses of Parliament).
It was a fortress and a prison,and now it is a museum (Tower of London).
Building was rebuilt by Christopher Wren.It has a famous Whispering Gallery (St.Paul’s Cathedral).
It is a place which has a monument to Admiral Nelson (Trafalgar Square).
Task №3. Musical performance. ( 5 point)
The teams must find the name of song and the performer of the song.
Task №4. Competition of captains. ( 3 point)
Write down the word combinations:
Tower of Parliament
The Houses of London
Task №5. Translate the proverbs.
For each correct answer ( 2 point).
1. Knowledge is power - Білекті бірді жы?ар,білімді мы?ды жы?ар.
2. Good health is above wealth - Денсаулы? зор байлы?.
3. No gain without pain - Бейнетсіз зейнет жо?.
4. Look before you leap - Жеті рет ?лшеп бір рет кес.
5. Promise is a deft - Ер жігітті? екі с?йлегені – ?лгені.
6. ?з ?йім ?ле? т?сегім - East or west home is best.
7. Ештен кеш жа?сы - Better late than never.
8. К?ш ж?ре т?зеледі - Practice makes perfect.
9. ?мітсіз шайтан - Never say die.
10. К?п жаса?аннан с?рама,к?пті к?ргеннен с?ра - Experience is the mother of wisdom.
Task №6. ( 5 point)
You must find what is it in the box.
This thing is the main symbol of Kings and Queens.
Task №7. English fashion. ( 5 point)
One student from each teams must wear English traditional clothes.
Let’s do totals.
So,children our competition lesson is over.I hope that you get many interesting informations about GB.
Thank you for your participation.