•A person who repairs water system or pipes
•a person who gives your hair new style and cut it
•a person who looks after the seek and injured
•a person who designs buildings
•a person who serves at a table
•a person who does different experiments
•a person who arranges trips or tours for customers
•a person who gives clients legal advice
•a person who prepares financial reports
•a person who puts out fires
Просмотр содержимого документа
«Learning English through games»
Learning English through games
What we learn with pleasure we never forget
“ The family tree” Find 12 family words
A A mother AA
AAA grandfathe r AA
AA grandmother AA
AA A sister AAAA
AAA A brother AAAA
AAAA father A husband AA
“ Shop - Signs” Match the right shop sign and the goods
“ Order, please!” Everything must be in order. Do you remember any of the sequences? The answer must have an ordinal number in it.
- What position is E in the alphabet? - It’s between … _______________
- What position is N in the alphabet? - It’s goes before … _______________
- What position is Z in the alphabet? - It’s goes after …. _______________
- What position is Sunday in the week? _____________________________
- What position is Wednesday in the week? _________________________
- What position is Monday in the week? _____________________________
- What position is February in the year? _______________
- What position is June in the year? _______________
- What position is November in the year? _______________
The fourth and
- When is the New Year? _______________
- When is the International Women’s Day? ____________
- When is the Victory Day? _______________
- When is your birthday? _______________
- What floor do you live on? _______________
- What day of the month is it today? _______________
The first of January
The twenty fifth
The eighth of March
The seventh (the first)
The ninth of May
The third (the fourth)
The first (the seventh)
Mix up. Make up words with the given letters .
“ Job Fit” What professions are defined are below? Match the appropriate variants.
- A person who repairs water system or pipes
- a person who gives your hair new style and cut it
- a person who looks after the seek and injured
- a person who designs buildings
- a person who serves at a table
- a person who does different experiments
- a person who arranges trips or tours for customers
- a person who gives clients legal advice
- a person who prepares financial reports
- a person who puts out fires
- a lawyer
- an accountant
- a travel agent
- a firefighter
- a plumber
- an architect
- a hairdresser
- a scientist
- a nurse
- a waiter
«Range» Range the adjectives.
This delicate oval wooden
A new steel carving carving
His dirty old cotton socks
An ugly brown office
My son’s short straight fair
The bride’s beautiful white wedding
That famous old black and white French
His expensive red Italian sports
“ Missing Middle Letters” What are the missing letters in the words?
“ Missing Consonants” What consonant are missing?
“ Missing vowel” What vowels are missing?
Same or Different? How many questions can you answer?
Neither of these three, palm trees do not grow bananas
There were three animals around a palm tree. A hippo, a fruit bat and a monkey. Which one of these three got the bananas first.
Neither way, rooster doesn’t lay egg
A rooster legs an egg on top of a barn roof. Which way does it roll?
You have the 8 that you took
If there are 27 apples and you take 8, how many do you have?
You have only one match in a dark room, with an oil lamp, a wood stove, and a fireplace. Which do you light first?
Larry’s farther has five sons named Ten, Twenty, Thirty and Forty. What is his fifth son’s name?
Larry is the fifth son of his father
What is the most colorful state of the USA?