1. Білімділігі: о?ушыларды? ?зге мемлекеттер туралы ал?ан білімдеріне жалпы шолу жасау, ?айталау ж?мыстарын ж?ргізу.
2. Дамытушылы?ы: о?ушыларды? с?йлеу да?дысын ?алыптастыру, оларды? ой-?рісін дамыту, с?здік ?орын молайту.
3. Т?рбиелілігі: адамгершілікке ж?не ?зге мемлекетті? тілін, салт-д?ст?рін ??рметтей білуге т?рбиелеу
Саба?ты? т?рі: д?ст?рлі емес
?діс т?сілдері: ?айталамалы (репродуктивный) ?діс
??рал жабды?тар, к?рнекті ??ралдар: интерактивті та?та,
The procedure of the lesson
- Org moment
OK.Smile each other
Say good morning to our guests and let’s begin our let’s begin our lesson.
Good morning children! I’m glad to see you. Let’s start our lesson. If you want to know the
topic of our lesson, you should solve the crossword puzzle. Интерактивная доска StarBoard,
1. A very large boat used for carrying people. (ship)
2. A road vehicle for one driver and four passengers. (car)
3. An aircraft with wings and engine. (plane)
4. A group of railway vehicles pulled by an engine. (train)
4. To go on a journey, to go from one place to another.
The theme of our lesson is “Teavelling”. Today we are going to speak about famous cities and famous park.We will travel interesting and famous cities and famous parks. Our lesson consist of 2 parts.The 1 st part we are going to travel the main countries by plane. The 2 nd part,we are going to speak about them.
I divide you into 3 groups:
Now I’d like to start our lesson with the quotation written on the board:
“ The world is a book and those who do not travel read only a page”.
What does it mean? It means if you don’t you travel you can not see the beautyof the world,discover new thingsand different ways of life.Now,I’d like you to answer the question:
“Why do people travel?’
Today we will fly to London and Disneyland and Astana.But first answer to my question:
I. What papers should we have when we going abroad?
( passport,visa,credit card,money, )
So, children if you are ready for your trip,let’s buy tickets As you know,there are many ways of travelling People can travel different types of transport. What kind of transports do you know?
The most popular ways of travelling are by plane,by train,by car,by ship.
Which means of transport are you going to travel by?
Many people like to travel by air as it is the fastest way of travelling. Today we use airplane.
I f you are full ready,I wish you nice trip. Good Luck.
Our plane will land in the London.Who will tell us about this city?
London is the one of the largest city in the world.
Trafalgar square. Some people say it is the most beautiful place in London.London is is the capital of England. It lies on the river Thames. It has a population of over 8 million people. It’s an old city. London is famous for its historic buildings St.Paul’s Cathedral, the Houses of Parliament.where you can see and hear the famous clock Big Ben.It’s also famous for its parks.There are a lot of green squares too. Children’s favourite place is Hamleys.which is the biggest toyshop in the world.
Big Ben. - The main bell, officially known as the Great Bell, is the largest bell in the tower. The bell is better known by the nickname Big Ben. People can get inside the Tower to see the works of Big Ben
Game “agree or disagree”
- Trafalgar Square is in London. (I agree with you. Trafalgar Square is in London.)
2) London is the biggest city of the UK. (I agree with you. London is the biggest city of the UK.)
3) There are a lot of places to visit in London. (I agree with you. There are a lot of places to visit in London.)
4) London is not a beautiful city. (I disagree with you. London is a beautiful city.)
5) London is one of the most interesting and famous cities in Europe. (I agree with you. London is one of the most interesting and famous cities in Europe.)
I think you enjoyed this trip. I wish you good flight and pleasant journey.Our next trip is famous park Disneyland. What do you know about Disneyland?
P1: Welcome to Disney the happiest place on Earth,
A place we all wish to go since the day of birth,
There is so much to do and so much to see,
And fun all kids from ages one to ninety three.
Disneyland is a place for children of all ages. It’s also a place for their parents to return to the world of childhood. It was opened on July 17, 1955. It was Walt Disney who created such a park. He wanted to make a special place for children and for their parents. So he built Disneyland. His “magical little park” twenty years later became the magic kingdom. Now there are many themed parks all over the world. There are in Gong - Hong, Paris, Cruise, Tokyo, California and Florida. Walt Disney was born in Chicago on December 5, 1901
We meet Mickey Mouse.
Hello! I’m Mickey Mouse. I’m glad to see you.Friends answer my questions.
- How old is Disneyland?
- What kind of place a Disneyland?
- Who created this park?
Ok thank you. Your answer is right.I give you on memory presents.Good luck.
Our last country Kazakhstan Astana because this is where we live. Astana is the capital of Kazakhstan. Astana is a young city.There are many modern buildings in Astana. They are Baiterek, the house of Parliament, Khan Shatyr,Duman,the President’s residence and many green parks. Thre are famous universities,colleges, in our capital.
What do you know about Astana?
What are the popular buildings?
What is the name of its river?
How many people live there?
Conclusion of the lesson ( giving 3 tasks)