Аблизова Турсунай Бахитжановна
а?ылшын тілі п?ніні? м??алімі
?лкеншы?ан орта мектебі
Панфилов ауданы Алматы облысы
Theme: Lesson 2. Rooms in my house.
Aims: “There is” “There are”
Type of the lesson: Competition
Methods of the lesson:
Visual aids: book, chalk, pictures, slides on the board.
Procedure of the lesson:
- The Beginning of the lesson.
- Organization moment – Greeting.
- Circle of joy “Sports: basketball, volleyball, football, etc.”
- Dividing the class into groups: Choose the letters A and B, organize the groups “BIG” and “SMALL” and choose the head of the group.
- The main part of the lesson
- Check up home task: Read the text “My house”.
This is my house. My house is big and new. There two floors in my house. There is a beautiful garden. I love my house.
- New Theme. Today we have very interesting and useful theme “Rooms in my house”.
- Ex: 1. Listen and read. Today we have a guest. It’s Bota. (Look at the screen and give your attention to the pictures)
- Come in. Welcome.
- There is a living room in my house.
- There is a TV in the living room. We watch TV here.
- There is a bathroom in our house.
- This is my bedroom. I sleep, play and do my homework here.
- There is kitchen in our house. We cook and eat here.
- But there isn’t a dining room in my house.
- I like my house.
There is a TV in the living room.
There isn’t a TV in the kitchen.
- Ex:2. Choose True or False.
- There is a living room in Anar’s house.
- There isn’t a bathroom in her house.
- There is her bedroom in the house.
- There isn’t a TV in the living room.
- Work with the cards:
- The Ending of the lesson
- Your home task: ex:3.
- Your marks.
Our lesson is over!