Vocabulary & Spelling Practice
Pass out the new types of rooms and furniture
Tell students to use pencil to write in words that they already are familiar with
Check the correct answers and spelling together as a class & practice choral pronunciation
Answers the questions about the furniture in your house . Teacher reads questions. differentiation by support
1. What can you see in the picture?
2. Is the house big or small?
3. How many floors are there in the house?
4. What is there near the garage?
5. Where is the garage?
6. How many windows are there in the house?
7. Are there any flowers in front of the house?
Teacher gives the picture, they look for a moment and find missing things you can remember. Let`s see if you know the names of the rooms in the flat. (a living room, a dining room, a bedroom, a kitchen, a hall, a bathroom). differentiation by resource
Assessment: "Praise" technique
Let's play the game "Guess the room". Let's play the game "Guess a room". differentiation by support
1. You sleep … in the bedroom.
2. You eat … in the kitchen / dining room.
3. You cook … in the kitchen.
4. You watch TV … in the living room.
5. You wash your face in the bathroom.
6. My favorite room is .... (Pupils call each their favorite room in the house.)
Evaluation: "Praise" technique