Where it is better for animals to live
- To find out:
- what is the best place for animals to live
- To learn the advantages and disadvantages of living in the zoo.
- To study the peculiarities of living in the wildlife park.
- To analyze where it is better for animals to live
- What people should do to help the animals
- There are a lot of animals all over the world. We should help them to survive. Every ten minutes one kind of animal dies out forever. There are thousands of endangered species nowadays, a lot of them are in the Red Book. It was the man who made them so much harm and brought them to the verge of extinction. Now the man should do his best to help animals survive.
- The zoo is a place where animals are kept to be shown to people. People keep animals in the zoos because it is a business. A lot of people come to the zoo to see exotic and other animals.
Advantages of living in the zoo
- People take care of animals every day. They feed them and clean.
- Children and adults can watch animals, learn and study their life.
- People can take photos of animals and even ride on a horse, pony and camels.
Disadvantages of living in the zoo
- At the zoo animals live in cages. There’s no space for them to run and jump.
- Every day crowds of people come to watch them.
- Their behavior isn’t natural.
- Birds have their wings cut so that they don’t fly away.
The wildlife park
- The wildlife park is an area where the landscape and the unique objects of nature are protected.
The advantages of living in the wildlife park
- At the wildlife parks the enclosed area where animals live is much larger than in the zoos. There are more trees and grass in the park and in general the conditions there are much closer to the wildlife.
- In the parks animals feel much more comfortable. The conditions are close to the liberty, the animals may sometimes not even understand they aren’t in the wild.
- There are specialists who take care of them, help them when it is necessary.
The best place for animals to live
- Animals are equal residents of our planet as we are. They have the right to live the way they want. Although zoos and wildlife parks are places where animals are protected, it’s better for them to live in the wild. It’s their home. Those animals that were born to be free, should be free. There is a nice proverb: ”East or West- home is best”
What people should do to help animals
- The man sometimes damages the places where animals live. Animals are our younger brothers. That’s why we should protect their homes.
- We should keep the forests, lakes, rivers, etc. clean. We shouldn’t shout where animals live so that not to frighten them.
- We should reduce the hunting as much as possible.
- We can’t cut it out at all but we should do our best to help animals survive.