Цели урока: развить коммуникативные способности; стимулировать интерес учащихся и их умение догадываться и думать в иностранном языке; воспитывать чувства международной дружбы и любви к нашей родине-Казахстану.
Содержание урока соревнования:
Who is clever?
Do you know?
Who is the fastest?
Who is the best?
Просмотр содержимого документа
«Мероприятие: Who is the best?»
Theme:Who is the best?Grade: 5Executed by: Aissabayeva AktolkynType of the lesson: Competition
The aims:To develop pupils’ logical thinking, memory attention;To enlarge their vocabulary, to improve speaking, reading, writing skills;
The kind: a competition lesson
Visual aids: interactive board
Divide into 3 teams
Why do you cry, Willy? Why do you cry? Why, Willy? Why, Willy? Why, Willy? Why?
Our game consists of 7 rounds: Introducing Who is the best? Solve the riddle Complete the proverbs Do you know? Text Riddle Think, find
First round: “ Introducing”
Second round: “Who is the best?”
Second round: “Who is the best?”
1.How many seasons in a year?
2.What colors are on Kazakhstan Flag?
How many days in a week?
3. How many months in a year?
5. How many letters are there
in English alphabet?
6.What color are the leaves in autumn?
Third round:GUESS THE RIDDLES
1.I know everything,
I teach everybody, but to make friends with me,
You must first learn letters. (B…)
4. It’s coming. It is always coming, but it never arrives. What is it? (T…….)
5.One, one, one little dogs run,
Two, two, two cats see you,
Three, three, three birds on the tree,
Four, four, four puts on the floor
How many animals are there in this poem? (T..)
2.There are 6 of us, in every family, but only four in a town
What we are? (L…..)
3.I am used to draw lines with
I am long and white and thin
On my face black figures shine
Try, you must my name define. (R….)
6.What goes up but never comes down? (A..)
Fourth round: “Complete the proverbs”
1.Bad news travels ……2. First think then …….3. A good beginning makes good ……4. He laughs best who laughs ……5. East or West, home is …6. The books are our ……7. No news is good …..8. Live and …….9. Never put off tomorrow what you can do …
Fifth round: “Do you know?”
The 4 th letter of an English alphabet :
The author of our anthem:
Who wrote the book“Оян,қазақ!”?
The epic novel “Abai” is the work of …..?
Eating in the morning is called what?
The great Kazakh poet …..
Sixth round “Text Riddle”
1 ) The weather is cold. Usually it snows. The days are short and the nights are long. You can see snow everywhere. The rivers and lakes freeze and we can go skating and skiing.
2) It is very nice season. The weather is fine, it is warm. There are many green trees in the streets, in the parks and in the yards. Sometimes it rains, but as usual the sun shines brightly. The birds return from the hot countries and make their nests.
3) It is hot or warm. The days are long and the nights are short. There are many green trees and nice flowers in the parks and in the squares in summer. The pupils don’t go to school; they have got their summer holidays.
4) It is cool. The weather is changeable. It often rains. The days become shorter and the nights become longer. The birds prepare to fly to the South. One can see yellow, red, brown leaves everywhere. It is time for gathering harvest.
Put the numerals in the right order from the least to largest: