План урока английского языка. "Времена года. Погода"
- развивать навыки монологической речи и диалогической речи;
- развивать навыки чтения, лексические и грамматические навыки;
- расширять словарный запас и кругозор учащихся;
- воспитывать у учащихся познавательный интерес к окружающему миру, любовь к природе.
- картинки с изображением времен года;
- аудиозапись песни "World Weather"; карточки с пословицами;
- карточки с "World Puzzles";
- карточки с текстом "Seasons"; таблица с вопросами.
1. Организация урока.
2. Фонетико-речевая разминка.
а) аудирование и фонетическая отработка пословиц по теме;
б) ответить на вопросы по таблице "Under the Sun".
3. Подготовительная тренировочная работа для "reproduction" комбинированных диалогов; найти слова по теме "Weather" в "Word Puzzles".
4. Воспроизведение комбинированных диалогов по ролям в парах.
5. Песенка "World Weather".
6. Повторение временных форм глагола:
а) какие вы учили времена?
б) аудирование минитекстов и определение временных форм глагола;
в) выполнение грамматического текста.
8. Повторение лексики по теме "Seasons":
а) найти слова по теме "Word Puzzle";
б) закончить предложения.
9. Аудирование минитекстов по теме "Seasons" и заполнение таблицы.
10. Чтение текста "Seasons" и выполнение заданий по тексту.
11. Подведение итогов урока с комментарием оценок учащихся.
12. Задание на дом: подготовить сообщение по теме "Seasons".
T: Read the proverbs and give the Russian equivalents.
Everything is good in its season.
A tree is known by its fruit. After rain comes fair weather.
Rain at seven— fine at eleven.
April showers bring May flowers.
Sow the wind and reap the storm.
Under the sun. Seasons
1. How many days has a year got?
2.How many days has a leap year got?
3.How often does a leap year come?
4.How many seasons are there in a year?
5.What are they?
6.What season is the coldest?
7. What season is the hottest?
8. What season brings the first flowers?
9.What season is "tasty"?
10.How many months make a year?
11. What are the names of the months?
12. What month is the shortest?
13.What is white and falls on the ground?
14.What man cannot live inside the house?
15. What is without hands and without feet, without neck and head, but can open a door?
16.A little old woman with 12 children: some short, some long, some cold, some warm? What is it?
I. Find the weather words.
cold day snow month windy snowball bright sledge sunny ground white lovely night rainy grass fine children warm street frosty long short weather forecast garden green park nasty dull nice П. Join the pals to make 10 words.
II. What are the words?
1. Snowflakes fall in.
2. Flowers grow in.
3. Leaves turn brown in.
4. New leaves grow on trees in,
5. Trees are green in.
6. Leaves fall in.
7. Flowers don't grow in.
There are four seasons in a year. They are winter, spring, summer and autumn.
Winter begins w December. The winter months are December, January and February. The weather is cold. frosty and windy in Winter. It often snows. Everything is white with snow. The days are short and the nights are long. Winter is time for fun. Children can ski, skate, sledge and plav snowballs. We celebrate New Year on the 31st of December and Christmas on the 71" of January.
Spring begins m March. It lasts for three month: March, April find May. In early spring the weather is changeable. Sometimes it is cold and rainy, hi late spring the weather is sunny and warm. Every thing begins to grow. Spring is a wonderful season. In spring there are many holidays: the 8th of March, the f of May, the 9th of May. Children like spring. They play different games: hopscotch, tag. leapfrog. They often go for walks.
Summer begins in June and lasts for three months: June, July and August. Summer is the holiest season. The weather Is warm, sunny and bright. Everybody likes summer. Many People go to the country in summer. Summer is the best season for sports m the open air. People play football, basketball, tennis, badminton, bathe and swim. Schoolchildren have their summer holidays.
Autumn begins in September and lasts for three months;
September October and November. In early autumn the weather is sunny, warm and bright. In late autumn the weather gets cooler. It often rains. The weather is cloudy, rainy and wet. The days become shorter and the nights longer. Autumn is a beautiful season. The leaves are red, brown, green and yellow. It is a “tasty” season. There are a lot of fruit and vegetables. Autumn is a season when a school year begins.
I. Put the sentences in the right order.
1. Spring is a wonderful season.
2. Winter begins in December.
3. The weather is warm, sunny and bright in summer.
4. Sometimes it is cold and rainy in spring.
5. Autumn is a beautiful season.
6. Everybody likes summer.
7. The leaves are red, brown and yellow.
8. Children can ski, skate, sledge and play snowballs.
II. Say true or false.
1. Winter begins in January in Russia.
2. It often snows in winter.
3. The days are long and the night are short in winter.
4. Christmas is on the 25th of December in Russia.
5. Everything begins to grow in autumn.
6. Summer is the coldest season.
7. Summer is the best season for sports in the open air.
8. In early spring the weather is changeable.
9. There are no vegetables and fruit in autumn.
10. A school year begins in autumn.