Оқушыларға Present Perfect Continuous (second meaning) шағын түсіндіру, бекіту жаттығуларын орындау және тақырып бойынша диалогты сөйлеуге үйрету.
Present Perfect Continuous (second meaning) шағын пайдалана отырып, жаттығуларды орындай алады және тақырып бойынша еркін сөйлей алады.
- To read and learn the new words, to work with texts, exercises
- To teach to express their opinion to the text
- To develop pupils speaking, listening, logical thinking
- Good morning, children!
b) Classroom expressions
A short talk with a duty of the class
c) Divide into groups
Active Board, colourful pictures
Phonetic exercises which will help to the pupil to develop their for English sounds and to perfect their own speaking skills.
- Look at the board. You see a poem. I’ll read it and you must listen attentively. After me you will read as you can.
Breakfast in the morning
Dinner in the day
Tea comes after dinner
Then comes time to play
- How many parts of the body can you write in a minute? Compare your answers with the rest of the class and see if anyone had a word that no one else thought of.
Parts of the body: head, ear, nose, mouth, hair, eye, shoulder, neck, chest, hand, finger, back, leg and etc.
Answer the questions:
- Did you have any health problem during your holidays?
- If yes, what kind of problems did you have?
- What kind of treatment did you have?
Ынталандару арқылы бағалау
Present Perfect Continuous (second meaning)
Look at these pictures what are the reasons for these teenagers looking nice? Write in your notebook.
- I have been running for three month.
- I have been eating only low fat food since April.
- I haven’t been eating sweets a lot since last year.
- I have been taking vitamins for three days.
Exercise 6 at page 17 Talk to your partner and answer the questions
- How long have you been using this book?
- How long have you been studying at your school?
- How long have you been learning English?
- How long have you been working on this lesson?
- How long have you been sitting in this room?
Exercise 7 at page 17 There are lots of health and beauty products that help us look great. What do people say about these products? Match the product and its influence.
- I have been using hairspray for my hair for three months. D. It keeps my hair in place all night.
- I have been cleaning my teeth with Colgate since I was a child. A. My teeth are white and strong.
- I have been washing my hair with Wella shampoo for 2 month. B. It leaves my hair soft and shiny.
- I have been using body lotion since 2003. C. My skin looks wonderful.
Exercise 9 at page 18 Read the text about a famous company in Great Britain and underline the sentences with Present Perfect Continuous
Ынталандыру, өзін-өзі бағалау
Деңгейлік тапсырмалар ағылшын тілі оқулығынан алынды
- What are your classmates’ health habits?
- Work out a questionnaire to find out your classmates health habits.
- Make a survey giving a portrait of the average student in your class.
- Do you have the same problems? On the basis of your surveys about health habits of your classmates write an article about your class.
Постер, түрлі түсті қаламдар, стикер
Your home task will be exercise 10 on page 202
If you liked our lesson, show me the merry faces if you didn’t like – the sad ones. Thank you for your hard work. Good-bye! See you later.