Тема урока: №2. « Step two. Read and Find out»
· Образовательная цель– формирование умений диалогической речи, совершенствование навыков говорения, аудирования и письма.
· Развивающая цель– развивать языковую догадку, память, речь и внимание.
· Воспитательная цель – учить слушать друг друга; воспитать интерес к предмету.
Оборудование: картинки, подборки.
1. Организационный момент:
Цель: снять напряжение: настроить детей на работу; вести в атмосферу иноязычной речи, погрузить в языковую среду.
- Good morning, boys and girls! (Good morning!)
- I am glad to see you. (We are glad to see you, too)
- Sit down, please. Get ready for the lesson. I am waiting for you to be quiet. Let’s start our lesson.
2. Фонетическая зарядка:
Цель: подготовить учеников к повторению .
First le’s practice the English sounds. Open your textbooks. Listen to the speaker and then repeat words after ме.
3. Grammar task.
1) The new words:
4. Развитие навыка диалогической речи.
STEP TWO. Read and Find out Me.
Hi! My name is Daniel (though my friends
call me Dan). I'm 14. I've got a Mum, a Dad, a
brother, a sister, two aunts and two uncles, one
grandmother and one grandfather who all live in
Almaty. I'm the youngest. I think there are some
advantages of being the youngest. Sometimes
my brother tries to boss me around but it's OK
because 1 can sit up late watching video with
him or go off somewhere for the day with him.
My hobbies are sports and music. I would like
to have a younger brother; I want to have someone to have fun with, someone
to take out to football with me. My brother Mike doesn't always share my sense of humour and he doesn't have time to play chess with me. He spends too much time with his computer.
But 1 confide in my elder brother like a friend. I have confided in him about many problems. He's been through with the same, so he understands. I think it's common with most young people to spend some time outdoors. It's important for us to meet, to talk about things, to walk around just "to see what's going on", to go to disco clubs. My elder brother is allowed more freedom than me. He can earn his pocket money by delivering newspapers 3 times a week. He usually gets enough to buy the records and CDs he wants without asking the permission from his parents. If I go out, my parents like to know where I'm going, who I'm with and what time I'm coming home. But that's fair enough.
As most teenagers 1 spend my after school hours at home watching TV or listening to music, or reading, or doing domestic chores or playing computer games with my sister Liz. Liz is a student. She is going to be an economist.
On the whole I get on well with my sister Liz. Last year she bought a walkman for me on my birthday. Of all my relatives best of all I like my Granny who is still fond of sports
and of adventures. On her sixtieth birthday her seventieth birthday she went on a trip will do when she is 80, Her favourite saying is “Health is above wealth”
5. Let us write.
1. How old is Daniel?
2. Does he have any advantages or disadvantages of being the youngest in the family? What are they?
3. Who tries to boss him around sometimes and how does he feel about it?
4. What's his hobby?
5. Who spends too much time with computer in their family?
6. Whom does Daniel confide in about his problems?
7. Whom does Daniel like best of all. Why7
8. What's his Granny's favourite saying?
II. Find the English equivalents In the text!
Моя друзья называют меня Даном, самый младший, временами
довольно неприятно; старший брат пытается командовать, допоздна не
ложиться спать; некоторые преимущества, не всегда понимают мой
юмор; кто-то, с кем можно было бы пойти на футбол, подарила мне
плейер; достаточно справедливо; из всех моих родственников; в свои шестьдесят; когда ей будет 80; здоровье превыше всего.
Ш. Answer the following questions about yourself.
1. What is your name? How old are you? What form are in? Do you go in for sports?
2. How many members are there in your family7 Who is the youngest?
3. Do other children try to boss the youngest one around? Is it OK? Would you like to be the youngest (eldest)?
4. Do you think there are some advantages or disadvantages youngest or the eldest? What are they?
5. Do your parents spend much time with you? A re they strict with you?
6. Who do you confide your secrets to? Who do you talk about your problems to?
7. Can you say anything interesting about your relatives?
Phrasal verb: go
The following diagram shows some very common phrases with “go” Study
the diagram and then copy it to make a poster for your classroom wall showing the uses of “go” Add new expressions when you meet them.
go down, (to fall down to the ground)
go off (to leave a place to do smth.)
go in for (to have smth. as one's interest)
go through (to look through)
go out of smth. (to be no longer)
go back (to...) (to return to a place)
IV. Complete the sentences using an appropriate phrase with "go".
1. Those skirts_______________fashion years ago.
2. The vase_________________ and broke into pieces.
3. "______", my boy. Don't stop" my father used to tell me.
4. She______________and nobody has even seen her since then.
6. He------------ the corner and saw a big apple tree.
7. He just------------- describing his new car.
V. Make up as many sentences with phrasal verb "go" as you can. Read them out to the class.
VI. Say three things, you do every day and three things you will do tomorrow.
Example: 1 get up at 7 o'clock every day. Tomorrow I shall get up at 8 o'clock because it is Sunday.
6. Подведение итогов:
- выставление оценок;
- анализ типичных ошибок учащихся;
- выводы и заключение по уроку.
7. Write down your home task. Ex. 2. page 8. I gave you merry and sad smiles. Tell me, please, what is your mood now? Show me the sad or the merry smile.
8. Our lesson is over. Thank you for the work. Good bye, boys! Good bye, girls!