1.Практические: вспомнить необходимую лексику по теме «Школа»
-введение и активизация лексических единиц по теме
-формирование навыка выражения своего мнение о школе
- расширение кругозора учащихся;
- развитие языковой догадки;
- развитие интереса к языку;
- социокультурное развитие;
– развитие у учащихся чувства гордости за свою школу
-развитие толерантности к одноклассникам и уважения к учителям
- снятие языкового барьера.
- классная доска;
- интерактивная доска;
- раздаточный материал.
- Good morning, my dear friends!
How are you today? Are you OK?
- Let’s begin our lesson. At first greet your face partners, then your shoulder partners and our guests. –
- Sit down.
There are MANAGE MATS on your tables. They are for our work.
2. Совместное целеполагание.
To match the topic of our lesson try to answer of my questions please:
-Where do you go every day or where must you go?
-So,who are you?
-What do you do at school?
- Is it fun to go to school?
Ok, I think it is fun if you are optimistic! And what is the topic of our lesson?
So, Who find out what is the topic of our lesson?
Our topic is School is fun if you are optimistic! Let’s start with the words of a Chinese proverb
«Teachers open the door, but you must enter by yourself». Will you translate them, they are very wise. Thank you.
What are we going to do today? We are going to read English, speak about our school, students and teachers and express our opinions about the school.
2. Совершенствование лексических навыков. Использование структуры Джот Тотс. (Jot Thoughts-учащиеся записывают мысли.)
-So let’s start. Dear students, on your tables you have cards. Each of us has to take 1card and to write down four words, which associate with the school (for example: lessons, teachers, break, textbook and so on.) Now, let’s start!
-Vladlen, would you like to read your words?
-Team number 4 speaker number 2, it’s your turn to read all the words. Excellent, thank you!
3. Совершенствование навыков чтения.
- I am a teacher, and who are you? You are pupils, aren’t you? You go to school now; your parents went to school when they were children. Some people like the school, others don’t. But people of different ages always have something to say about school.
Now I want you to work in groups. Each group is given 4 short texts, in which some grown-up people and schoolchildren are sharing their opinions about school.
Which of these opinions belong to grown-up people and children? How did you guess? Share your opinion in your group using Single Round Robin.(Учащиеся проговаривают ответы по кругу)
Mike: I don’t like school very much. I have some problems with maths. I’m always nervous when we have a test. I would like not to have any tests. Besides I hate homework. I think that everything is boring at school. School is a waste of time (бесполезная трата времени). I can get information from books, TV and my computer! But I can’t do without my friends. I am glad I see them every day at school.
Mary: our school is not the best, but I like it. It’s big and new. Everything is good. I am good at a lot of subjects. My parents are happy that I get excellent and good marks. So am I. I’ve got three favourite subjects. They are Science, IT and History. Most of my teachers are nice, some are strict but fair.
Jane: I went to the local school, it was an all girls’ school, and we had to wear a uniform. That uniform! I really hated it! We had to wear one of those…you know…little hats. Ooh! We didn’t mix much with (общались с) children from other schools. Oh, and I am also sorry that we never did things like cookery or needlework (вышивание).
William: School? I lived in the country and I went to the little village school. We were all together- boys and girls of all ages. It was like one big, happy family. I never had any exams. My school days were very happy. The teaching was very good and there were lots of after-school activities. I played in the school orchestra. That was very interesting! I am not sorry that I went to my little village school.
4. Чтение с пониманием основного содержания.
- Now let’s speak about school as a building.
Read the texts and say which text is about your school building – the first or the second one? Why do you think so? Share your opinions in your group using Single Round Robin.
Our school building is neither large nor small. It has two floors. On the ground floor we have a library,some classrooms and a dining-room. On the first floor there are many classrooms, a gymnasium and a school-hall.Classrooms are wide and light. There is a sport-ground in the yard.
My school is rather new. The building is large. It has four floors. On the first floor there are some classrooms, a cloak-room, a dining-room. On the second floor we have a large school-hall, two gymnasiums and many classrooms. There are four IT rooms on the fourth floor. Here we can work on a computer. We also have a library on this floor.
6. Развитие навыка устной речи.
- Now let’s continue our work . Look at the questions on the screen. Think them over and start discussing using RELLY ROBIN (учащиеся поочередно обмениваются короткими ответами на вопросы)
-What is your favourite subject? Why do you like it?
-So what is a school for you?
- Do you like school? Why? Complete the sentence please.
-Let’s discuss about your classmates.What do you think about them? (учащиеся характеризуют своих одноклассников)
-Would you like to give advice some of them?
- And can you imagine a school without teachers? Of course we can’t. There are many teachers in our school. They are men and women, young and old, experienced and just the beginners. They are different.
What do you think your teachers should have? What kind of teachers would you like to have?
7. Развитие навыков аудирования по теме.
-A good teacher enjoys his\her work. Let’s listen to the interview with an English teacher. First LOOK AT THE SCREEN and read the words:
overstrict - слишком строгий
indifference - равнодушие
firm - строгий, настойчивый
encourage - поддерживать
Ex 34 page 69 Answer the questions .
So, our tasks are fulfilled.
Now think about the topic of the lesson and write a Japanese poem (синквейн) with the word which are given on the cards.
Правила написания синквейна:
В первой строке тема называется 1словом (обычно существительным). Вторая строка - это описание темы (2 прилагательных).
Третья строка - это описание действия в рамках этой темы 3 глаголами. Четвёртая строка это фраза(предложение), показывающая отношение к теме.
Последняя строка – эго синоним из 1 слова, которое повторяет суть темы
1) Big, school ,study ,modern, knowledge, feel,
invite, our common friend ,school
2) Meet friends ,interesting, school ,cool, study, have problems, I go to school,my home, to get knowledge
Thank you for your work.
Write down your home task- ex. 17,18 p. 93-94 from your textbook.
9. Итоги урока.
In conclusion I would like to say that you know the words on the topic «School » quite well, you can ask and answer different types of questions on this topic, you can speak about your school, teachers and classmates. I like your work very much.
It was pleasant to work with you.
Your marks are…
I want to finish our lesson with the words of Henry Ford, one of the famous American people.
Чтение и перевод слов Генри Форда:
Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at 20 or 80. Anyone who keeps learning stays young.
10. Билет на выход.Exit ticket.
Think about your progress and tick one of the boxes.
*= I need more practice