План конспект открытого урока по английскому языку
Учитель: Гора Е.Н.
Тема: School Life
Aim: to form communicative skills
To revise grammar on degrees of comparison
To check the knowledge on lexical material on the topic “ School Life”
To practice reading and listening skills
To practice pupils in speaking
To teach the students to express their opinions on the topic “ School Life”
Aids: a computer, cards on grammar, cards on listening task, cards for pair work, cards on the blackboard ( rules of degrees of comparison, )
- Good morning dear children.
- Good morning dear teacher
- Now, I propose you to turn around and great our guests
- Good morning dear guests, nice to see you.
- Before we start working I propose you to tell me what topic do you learn?
- Wright you are. Today you ‘ve got the last lesson on this topic and you must work hard to show all your knowledge.
- We’ll start talking about school with the proverb:
“Knowledge is power”.
How do you understand this proverb?
- We must study
- We must study to be an intelligent people
- Knowladge gives us a power
Look at the blackboard and read the poem
We raise our hands to speak.
We work quietly at our seats.
We use voices soft and sweet.
We keeps our places tidy and neat.
We are helpful, friendly, and fair.
We take turns and willingly share.
- Who is this poem about?
- Are you good pupils?
- What must you do to be a good pupil? (to raise our hands, work quietly, keep our places tidy and neet, take turns ….)
- Lets play a game “ a new classmate”. A s you are in groups new classmates must be from each of group.Who wants to be a new classmate? Ok come here . now the class ask questions and the new classmate must answer them. you are welcome . Teacher changes several times pupils.
What is your name?
Where are you from?
What is your favourite subject?
Have you got a pet?
- And now I propose you to play another game . The rule is to find your pair and match the Subject and the activity that you do on this lesson.
1. IT ----
-----LEARN HOW TO USE A COMPUTER
---- SHOW DIFFERET COUNTRIES ON THE MAP
----LEARN HOW TO SING SONGS
----STUDY ENGLISH WORDS, PHRASES AND GRAMMAR
-----LEARN ABOUT THE HISTORY OF DIFFERENT COUNTRIES
-----DO PHYSICAL EXERCISES AND PLAY SPORTS
-----LEARN ABOUT ANIMALS, PLANTS, AND BODY
- You have another card. Your task to match the definition with the subject
Subject---- something that you do for interest or pleasure or because you want to achieve something
Memory---- a time of rest from school
Task---- to change speech or writing into another language
Pronounce---- to make the sound of a letter, a word, a sentence
Holidays---- ability to remember things
Activity---- an area of knowledge that you study at school
Translate ----- a piece of work that must be done
Lets check your answers but first change your cards. (Selfchecking)
- Stand up and have a break.The song
“If you happy and you know it clap your hands…”
6.1 And the next card is to use the degrees comparisons of adjectives
My bag is big but your bag is _________ than my.
History is an interesting lesson, but English is _________ ________ than history.
I am good at English but you are the _______ in the class.
Pete is a bright pupil but Sem is the ____________ in the class.
6.2 Make up the sentences
- we, five, at, lessons, have, four, every, school, or, day.
- read, at stories, learn, we, literature, poems, and.
- the songs, we Music, sing, at, lessons.
- is, Training, lesson, my, physical, favourite.
Match the sentences to make up mini-dialogues.
- When have you got Music?
- Do you like literature?
- Have you got a pencil?
- We count at Mathematics?
- What is your favourite subject?
- Yes, I do. I like it.
- English and Math are my favourite once.
- No, I have not . I have got a pen.
- We have got it on Wednesday.
- Do you do sums?
- Listening. You are going to listen 2 texts about English schoolchildren. Look at your cards what are the names of the pupils?
- Prelistening activity
How old are you?
What form are you in?
What time does your school start?
Whats your favourite subject?
Have you got a school uniform?
What do you like to do at school?
- While listening activity.
Take notes in the table with information about each person.
- After listening activities. Teacher take the cards.
- Projects . your home task was to make a project about your favourite lesson you are welcome
- Summing up. A game “ Thejournalist” a pupil ask questions about school and subjects.
How many subjects have you got?
Who is your form teacher?
What are you good at?
What are you bad at?
How many pupils are there in your class?
How many new pupils are there in your class?