Planned timings Planned activities
-Good afternoon children
-How are you?
-Who is on duty today?
-Who is absent today?
-What day is it today?
Look at the window children?
What season is it now?(Какоесейчасвремягода?)
What is the weather like today?
Today we are going to learn some new words and speak about the weather in different seasons. Look at the blackboard. Look at this picture? This picture season Repaet after me ok children
Summer. It is hot in summer. We can swim in the river.
Spring. It is warm in spring, We can see the first flowers
Autumn. It is cool in autumn. The trees are yellow. We go to school.
Winter. It is cold in winter. It is snowy. We can ski and skate. We can play snow balls.
The winter moths are December January February
The spring months are March April May
The summer months are June July August
The autumn months are September Octobernovember
Answer the quesrion
1. What season is after spring?
2. What season is before winter?
3. What season is between autumn and spring?
4. What season is after winter?
5. What month is before January?
6. What month is after February?
7. What month is between April and June?
8. What month is between September and November?
9. What day of the week is after Tuesday?
10. What day of the week is before Thursday?
11. What day of the week is between Friday and Sunday?
12. What day of the week is after Wednesday
Translate the sentences
1. Monday is the first day of the week.
2. February is the second month of the year.
3. October is the second month of the autumn.
4. April is the second month of the spring.
5. On Monday and on Wednesday I go to the music school
6. On Tuesday and on Friday I go to the sports school.
7. I like Saturdays and Sundays.
8. I don’t like Thursdays.
And what about you? What season do you like and why? А теперь повернитесь друг к другу и спросите какое время года ты любишь и почему?
What season do you like?
I like winter
Because of Santo Claus
1 min Learners give feedback to each other. This might be done in oral form.
Learners reflect on their learning:
- How many seasons are there in a yeat?
- There are 4seasons
- What are they?
- Spring autumn summer winter
- How many months are there in a year?
- There are 12 months
H/T:A.B p61 ex2