1. Excuse me, how can I get to ... National Gallery?
2. ... Coliseum Theatre is one of the greatest tourist attractions of Rome.
3.The building of ... Tower Bridge took 8 years.
4. Unfortunately, we didn’t have enough time to visit … Hermitage.
5. … NATO is an Alliance that consists of 28 independent member countries.
6. … British Museum houses a large collection of unique objects.
7. The tourists decided to stay in ... Hilton Hotel.
8. ... Heathrow is the largest airport in London.
9. …Red Lion was John’s favourite pub so he used to go there every evening.
10. There are two fountains in ... Trafalgar Square.
11. ... Nelson’s Column stands in the middle of Trafalgar Square.
12. ... Titanic sank on April 14, 1912.
13. … Westminster Abbey, which is the coronation church, is more than one thousand years old.
14. ... Beatles were extremely popular the 1960s.
15. How many albums have ... Rolling Stones released?
16. The Swedish group ... ABBA is one of the best-selling pop–groups.
17. Freddie Mercury was the leader of ... Queen.
18. His dream is to become an editor of ... Times one day.
19. ... Pravda was the main newspaper of the Soviet Union.
20. International security is among the main aims of ... UN.
21. ... Royal Opera House is situated in the centre of Covent Garden.
22. ... Red Square is the central square of Moscow.
23. .... BBC have just produced the new series.
24. What’s his job? – I don’t know but they say he works for ... FBI.
25.The leader of ... Labour party made his speech in public.
26. ... Kennedy Airport is located in the New York city.
27. ... House of Commons is a part of the Parliament of the United Kingdom.
28. ... Supreme Court is the highest judicial body in the country.
29. John decided to join ... Navy.
30. The seat of British Parliament is ... Houses of Parliament.
31. ... Hyde Park is famous for Speaker’s Corner.
32. ... Olympic Games attract lots of people all over the world.
33. It took Sir Christopher Wren 35 years to rebuild ... St. Paul’s Cathedral after the Great Fire of London.
34. Football fans look forward to ... World Championship.
35. ... Great Wall of China is about 5,500 miles long.
36. We studied ... French at the University.
37. ... Kremlin is one of the symbols of Russian state.
38. Tower is more than 900 years old.
39. Have you ever visited ... Winter Palace in St. Petersburg?
40. In ... London Zoo you can see more than 500 species, some of which are endangered.
41. ...Bolshoi Theatre was founded by Catherine II.
42. He has graduated from ... Cambridge University.
43. Everybody knows that the home of the Royal family is ...
44. …Chinese language is very complicated.
45. My friend lives in ... Lenin Street.