В данной контрольной работе представлено 5 заданий разных типов.
Задание 1. Проверка знания правил образования и употребления Past Perfect.
- При помощи какого вспомогательного глагола образуется время Past perfect?
- Каким временем (прошедшим, настоящим или будущим) на русский язык переводятся английские предложения во времени Past Perfect?
- Назовите одно обозначение времени, которое обычно употребляется во времени Past Perfect.
- Какое время следует употреблять в следующей ситуации: когда два или более прошедших действия передаются в той же последовательности, в какой они происходили, то есть как действия, следовавшее одно за другим.
Задание 2. Дополните предложения так, как это показано в примере. Используйте глагол, данный в скобках.
Example: Mr. and Mrs. Davis were in an airplane. They were very nervous as the plane took off because they had never flown before (fly).
- The woman was a complete stranger to me. (see) I … before.
- Margaret was late for work. Her boss was very surprised. (be/late) She … before.
- Jane played tennis yesterday – at least she tried to play tennis. She wasn't very good at it because she (play) …
- It was Keith's first driving lesson. He was very nervous and didn't know what to do. (drive) He … before.
Задание 3. Соедините части предложения из правой и левой колонок таблицы.
We had translated
as he had lost his old one.
He bought a new watch yesterday
he had learnt to speak French.
We had finished our work
the goods by that time.
By the end of the year
the article by five o’clock.
We had shipped
when he came.
Задание 4. Составьте грамматически верное предложение, употребив Past Perfect (I had done) или Past Simple (I did).
Example: 'Was Tom there when you arrived?' - 'No, he had gone (go) home.'
'Was Tom there when you arrived?' - 'Yes, but he went (go) home soon afterwards.'
- The house was very quiet when I got home. Everybody … (go) to bed.
- I felt very tired when I got home, so I … (go) straight to bed.
- Sorry I'm late. The car … (break) down on my way here.
- There was a car by the side of the road. It … (break) down and the driver was trying to repair it. So we … (stop) to see if we could help.
Задание 5. Решите 4 теста.
1. I _____ her for everything she _____.
A) thanking / did
B) thanked / had done
C) have thanked / has done
D) had thanked / had done
2. When I got to the office, I _____ that I _____ to lock the front door.
A) had realized / forget
B) realized / had forgotten
C) realized / forget
D) had realized / had forgotten
3. Lisa _____ me a lift because I _____ the bus.
A) gave / missed
B) have given / have missed
C) gave / had missed
D) had gave / missed
4. I _____ you at 8.00, but you _____ just _____ out.
A) call / have / gone
B) called / have / gone
C) called / had / gone
D) have called / have / gone
- При помощи вспомогательного глагола had.
- by five o’clock, by Saturday, by that time и т.д.
- В таких предложениях употребляется Past Indefinite, а не Past Perfect.
- I had never seen her before.
- She had never been late before.
- … she had never played (tennis) before.
- He had never driven (a car) before.
We had translated the article by five o’clock.
He bought a new watch yesterday as he had lost his old one.
We had finished our work when he came.
By the end of the year he had learnt to speak French.
We had shipped the goods by that time.
- had gone
- had broken … stopped
Часть материала скопирована из следующих источников:
1. Raymond Murphy "English Grammar In Use" Cambridge University Press
2. Atalay Oguz «TEST MASTER» – Baskent Education Publication