О?т?стік ?аза?стан облысы
Б?йдібек ауданы, Шаян ауылы,
№1жалпы орта мектеп-интернаты
a?ылшын тілі п?ні м??алімі
Ахметова Раби?а Жаркынбаевна
The theme of the lesson: Achievements
The aims of the lesson: 1) To give more information about achievement of peoples
2) To develop pupils skills in reading, speaking.
3) To bring up the pupils to their Earth
Visual aids: a book, pictures, scroll, level cards, interactive board
The form of the lesson: creative lesson.
I Organization moment
T: Good morning, dear children!
S: Good morning, dear teacher!
Good morning, Good morning
Good morning to you!
Good morning, dear teacher
We are glad to see you!
T: Thank you, children, sit down please. What day and date is it today? Who is on duty today?
Who is absent? What is the weather like today?
Procedure of the lessons:
- Organization moment
- Phonetic drill
- Check up the home task. «Snowball» game.
- New theme. Puzzle. Brainstorming. Dialogue.
- Grammar. Present Perfect.
- Exercise drill. №4a, b
- Сергіту с?ті. Бейнеролик
- Conclusion. Association
- Now, children I will give some part of the pictures. You must take apart they. Then you will divide two groups with this pictures. 1st group – Brain,
2 nd group - Earth
- Work with mental card
- Check up the home task.
a) Use the first conditional. Write sentences. Start with If….
If Katerina goes to America, I`ll miss her.
b) Work with vocabulary and and play a game of «Snowball»
- New theme.
Now, children we open the theme with pictures. You must choose the pictures
A c h i e v e m e n t s
1. What can you say about the photos?
2. What positive things can you see?
3. What negative things can you see?
b) Presentation. I`ve changed the world!
Read the dialogue between the brain and the Earth.
Brain: I`ve changed the world!
Earth: Yes, the world is very different now. But have you forgotten
Brain: No, I haven`t People can visit every corner of the Earth now.
I`ve produced the car and the aeroplane.
Earth: Yes, you`ve made some amazing machines.
Brain: And I`ve build some fantastic cities.
Earth: Yes, but you`ve polluted the air and the oceans, and you`ve
destroyed thousands of animals and plants. The naturals world
is in danger. You haven`t taken care of the environment.
Brain: You are right. But people are much healthier now. Modern
medicine has saved the lives of millions of peoples.
Earth: Yes, I know. But a lot of people starving. Your technology
hasn`t produced enough food for everyone.
Brain: Perhaps not. But people everywhere can communicate easily.
I`ve invented the telephone and the computer. I`ve put
satellites into space.
Earth: Yes you`ve improved communications. But people haven`t
learnt to share. They are often selfish and unkind.
Brain: That`s true. But I`ve done some incredible things.
Earth: And you`ve made a lot of mistakes.
c) Grammar. Present Perfect.
Rule: We use it to describe the present result of a past action. We often use it talk about changes and achievements.
For example: I have broken my foot.
My cat has already finished his food.
d) Exercise drill. №4a, b
- Make questions, then work with a friend and ask and answer.
1. to\ people \ have\ Moon\ travelled\ the?
Have people travelled to the Moon? – Yes, they have.
2. walked \ Mars\ on\ people \ have?
Have people walked on Mars?- Yes, they have.
3. the \ has \ changed\ climate?
Has changed the climate?- Yes, It has.
4. we \ environment \ the \ have \ protected?
Have we protected the environment? - Yes, we have
5. pollution \ trees \ has \ a lot of \ destroyed?
Has destroyed a lot of trees pollution? –
6. stayed \ the\ has\ same\ world\ the?
Has the same stayed the world?
b) Make sentences in the present perfect affirmative or negative, using these past participles.
done lost stopped arrived built put made change
- My watch --- (has stopped). It needs a new battery.
- I can`t find my mobile. I think I --(have lost) it.
- This isn`t right. He --- (has made) a mistake.
- I can`t go to bed. I ---(have done) my homework.
- Martin and Lizzie are here but Jay ---(has not arrived).
- Look! They --- ( have build) a little house in the tree.
- Helen -- (has changed) the colour of her hair. She looks completely different.
- You --- (have put) the butter in the fridge. Look! It`s melting.
e) Physical training.
Now, children we show the video. What do you understanding? What things can you say about the planet?
If you are planning for a year, so rice.
If you are planning for a decade, plant trees.
If you are planning for a lifetime, educate people!
VI. Giving the home task
Write an essay ``Kazakhstan in the future``.