Разработка урока по английскому языку на тему: "Present Continuous Tense" для учащихся 3 класса.
Данная разработка включает в себя практические задания по данной теме. Урок направлен не только на развитие грамматических знаний, но и на развитие критического мышления учащихся.
Просмотр содержимого документа
«План-конспект урока по английскому языку на тему "Present Continuous Tense"»
Theme: Family time. Present Continuous Tense
Aim: Educational: Teach learners to use Present Continuous
Improve learners’ vocabulary: verbs
Developing: Develop learners’ reading skills through reading passages
Teaching methods and techniques: conversation, working with the tasks, writing, pronunciation, reading, listening
Teaching aids and materials: course-book, blackboard, hand-out
Course of a lesson
I. Organizational moment
1. Checking presence
2. Checking home task
3. Warm up. By play. Teacher is doing an action, learners have to say them using Present Continuous.
Eg: She is writing. She is dancing. Etc.
4. Teacher: I’ve showed you some examples of grammar from the previous lesson. How do you think what are we going to do today? What are the aims of the lesson?
II The central part
Learners are given a chart. During the lesson they have to fill it.
It is the second lesson of Present Continuous. So teacher asks children rules about this English tense.
Teacher shows a picture of Alibek’s family.
Possible answers: They are having breakfast. A girl is eating porridge. Father is drinking tea.
Look at the pictures and try to guess what are people doing there?
Match the sentences to the pictures:
We’re playing badminton.
We’re helping my grandparents.
My sister isn’t helping. She is small. She’s playing with her dolls.
We’re riding bikes. We love it.
Grammar: Present Continuous (negative sentences)
Grammar practice. Make negative sentences.
They are playing tennis. They’re playing basketball. He’s riding a bike. She’s watching TV.
1. To make a conclusion
2. To give home task: work book ex 1, 3 p14-15; learn vocabulary, phrases.
Choose the answer for you, please:
1. Do you like our lesson? Yes / No
2. Could you understand the theme of the lesson at first? Yes / No
3. Was it difficult for you to understand and remember the new words and phrases?
Yes / No
4. Are words, phrases and grammar useful for you? Yes / No
5. Give a mark to yourself, please. 5 / 4 / 3